Updated on: 17 June 2020
Reopening of SBUK
We have appreciated your patience and we are now ready to re-open our walk-in services. Following government guidelines and Public Health England advice on COVID-19 all our branches are now open for customers.
In order to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, please follow the social distancing measures that have been put in place.
We ask that you use our Telephone Remittance Service for your remittance transactions when possible.
Five Steps to working together safely:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, hand washing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk