||| Today's GBP - TAKA Rate 100.00 || [Last updated 24/03/2017]|
TREATING OUR CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
COMMITTED TO TREATING OUR CUSTOMERS FAIRLY
At Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd we are committed to offering our customers, the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority initiative ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both the Bank and our customers have everything to gain if we look after our customers’ best interests and treat them fairly in all aspects of our dealings with them.
Our commitment to our customers
· provide them with clear information about the products and services we offer, including fees and charges;
· encourage them to ask if there’s something they don’t understand; and
· give them access to a formal complaints procedure should they become unhappy with our service.
How customers can help us
To be able to help us to help our customers, we will ask them to:
· tell us as much as possible about their income, outgoings and personal circumstances, to enable us to properly assess the right product for them;
· let us know about changes that might affect the way we treat them;
· let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed that they don’t understand; and
· tell us if they think there are ways in which we can improve our service.